If you find a lower advertised price on any Magnum Energy product, give us a chance to match or beat it. In most cases we can! Call us at 1-800-367-3019 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
The PT-100 is a Maximum Power Point Tracker (MPPT) charge controller designed to harvest the maximum available energy from the PV array and deliver it to the batteries. The PT-100â€™s MPPT algorithm finds the maximum power point of the array and operates at this point while regulating the output current and battery voltage to fully charge the battery. The PT-100 is simple to use and reliable, providing maximum flexibility in sizing your PV array and charging different battery types.
- LED Indicators and Screen
- MPPT: Maximum Power Point Tracking technology for increased PV power output efficiency.
- Multi-state charging maximizes system performance and improves battery life.
- Optimal battery charging maximizes system performance and improves battery life.
- Compatible with 12, 24, or 48V battery systems with automatic detection of system voltage.
- Integrated PV Ground- Fault Detection and Interruption/ Indication, with pre-fault leakage/ diagnostic metering.
- Over-temperature protection, power derating when temperature is high, PV short circuit and high PV input shutdown, output overcurrent protection and night-time back-feed (reverse current) protection.
- A single controller supports a large PV array up to 6600W.
- The PT-100 provides higher than 99% conversion efficiency and uses less than two watts of power in nighttime mode.
- Integrated PV Arc-Fault Circuit Interrupter detects, indicates, and extinguishes series arcs. The AFCI is designed to meet the new National Electric Code (NEC) Article 690.11 requirements.
- Convenient Installation: Run all of the wiring to the unique, remain-inplace wiring box with ease prior to installing the full PT-100 unit.
- The PT-100â€™s software can be updated on site.
- Designed to work with a Magnum Panel (MP) or Mini- Magnum Panel (MMP). It provides room and access to PV and battery disconnect breakers.
- Battery Temperature Sensor (15â€™)
- 6â€™ Network Communication Cable (300V)
- 6â€™ Extension Cable (300V)
- Back-mount Bracket
Compatible Magnum Energy Models
- MS Series
- MS-PAE Series
- MMP Panel System
- MP Panel System