If you find a lower advertised price on any Samlex America product, give us a chance to match or beat it. In most cases we can! Call us at 1-800-367-3019 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Samlex SCC-30AB 30 Amp Charge Controller regulates current and protects your batteries from over-charging. It is designed for use in a wide variety of applications including Recreation Vehicles (RVs), service vehicles, boats, field work, telecommunications and mobile offices and features user-friendly operation.
The SCC-30AB is a PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) Charge Controller that has been optimized to allow for longer battery life. It is based on an advanced design using a microcontroller for digital accuracy and fully automatic operation. It can be used for 12V or 24V systems for solar charging.
This programmable controller is packed with features including battery
equalization, 8 charge settings for different battery types and an
informative LCD display indicating voltage current and battery amp
- Advanced microcontroller based, high performance design for digital accuracy and fully automatic and intelligent operation
- Dual voltage capability â€“ can be used with 12 V / 24 V Solar Systems
- 30 A charging capacity â€“ enables use of up to 360 W of 12 V or 720 Watts of 24 V Solar Panels
- Series Mode PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) charging design for low loss higher efficiency charging and longer battery life
- 4 Stages of charging for 100% return of capacity and long battery life â€“ Bulk, Absorption, Float and Equalization Stages
- Choice of 8 sets of Absorption / Float / Equalization voltage settings to enable complete and safe charging of a wide range of Lead Acid / Ni-Cd Batteries
- Specially designed for RVs, boats and trucks â€“ allows convenient and aesthetic flush mounting on walls / panels
- Convenient 2 X 16 character LCD Display with backlight for display of operating information and data. Additional LED indication for displaying the charging stages
- MOSFET based reverse current blocking for night-time battery discharge prevention. Allows for lower losses as compared to Diode based blocking
- Industry leading 5 year warranty
- Battery Temperature Sensor (DC-BTS-A-C) for temperature compensation to ensure improved charging of batteries that experience wider temperature variations during the year