The KISAE Home Solar 400 provides up to 400 watts of power from its dual AC outlets to operate TV's, computers, lights, fans, radios, small tools and more. Perfect for mobile use, emergency backup or as a rechargeable source of power for your home, work, or camping needs.
The HS400 is designed to easily recharge from a solar panel or built in AC charger to provide endless power supply and indefinite battery recharge capability.
The HS400 is also safe for indoor use and features silent operation with no fuel requirements or fumes. It will easily install anywhere with plug-and-play simplicity.
- 400 watts of power available from AC outlets to operate TV's, computers, lights, fans, radios, small tools and more
- Combine with solar panels (sold seperately) to recharge from the sun or from the wall with the built-in AC charger
- Quick-connect port to attach 140W (or smaller) solar panel
- 5V USB output
- Battery box with 34Ah battery
- Confidence of never running out of power
- Indefinite battery recharge capability
- No fuel requirements
- Completely safe for indoor use
- Completely silent operation with no fumes
- Add a back-up for grid-tie systems
- Year-round, all-weather peace-of-mind
- Simple plug & play system
- Does not require electrical company installation
- Uninteruptable power to back up your vital applications
- Internal transfer switch changes to battery power automatically during power disruption
- (1) Power Inverter
- (1) 34 Ah battery
- (1) 5V, 750mA USB Port
- (1) 2 Amp AC Charger
- (1) Built-in Automatic Transfer Switch