The KISAE HS1800 Home Power System generates up to 1800 Watts of power for mobile or emergency power, providing endless power supply and indefinite battery recharge capability.
The HS1800 is an affordable backup power option for your home or cabin and features a simple modular design that can be upgraded to meet growing power needs.
The HS1800 is also safe for indoor use and features silent operation with no fuel requirements or fumes. It will easily install anywhere with plug-and-play simplicity.
- 1800 watts of power available from AC outlets to operate TV's, computers, lights, fans, radios, microwave ovens, vacuums, coffee makers and other home appliances and tools
- Battery box that contains a 60Ah battery
- Additional battery boxes can be bought separately and added to your system providing longer run times for your appliances
- Designed with the future in mind. Allows you to add solar panels and batteries to upgrade your system.
- Confidence of never running out of power
- Indefinite battery recharge capability
- No fuel requirements
- Completely safe for indoor use
- Completely silent operation with no fumes
- Add a back-up for grid-tie systems
- Year-round, all-weather peace-of-mind
- Simple plug & play system
- (1) Power Inverter
- (1) Battery Box
- (1) 60 Ah battery
- (1) 5 Amp AC Charger
- (1) Permanent Mount Kit
- (1) 140W, 8A Solar Charge Controller
- (1) Built-in Automatic Transfer Switch
- HSSP80-12 80 Watt Solar Panel
- Battery Box
- HSCB175-03 Auxiliary Battery Connector