Connects directly to your 12 Volt
DC battery to provide
6.9 amps of
whenever and wherever you need it.
Includes 3ft cables for direct connection to your
12 volt battery
/ 1600 Watt Power Inverter
Regular Price: $70.00
Sale Price: $69.00
| Maximum efficiency
|| approximately 90%
|| 115 VAC
|| 2 years
|| 2.91 lbs
|| 4 lbs
|| 8.6" x 7.0" x 2.4"
The SAM-800-12 runs medium duty AC powered electronic equipment, including TV/VCR
combinations, Video Games, Stereo Systems, Computers, shop tools, and more.
- 800 watts continuous power
- 1600 watts surge capacity (peak power)
- Two AC receptacles
- Power save mode
- Load controlled cooling fan
- Low interference technology
- ETL Listed to Standard UL458
UP-Circuit (Universal Protection): Provides full automatic inverter and battery protection including:
- Thermal protection
- Low voltage alarm and shutdown
- Overvoltage protection
- Overload protection
- Short circuit protection
- Ground fault protection
Soft Start Circuit: Provides three major features:
- Gradual voltage ramp-up during inverter start-up eliminating failed cold starts under load.
- Output that momentarily dips in voltage and quickly recovers to allow large motorized loads to start. This eliminates almost all shutdowns from momentary overloads.
- Automatically restarts when overload that caused the inverter to shutdown is removed.
L.I.T. (Low Interference Technology): Greatly improves the interference problems common with modified sine wave inverters. L.I.T. allows you to enjoy a clean and powerful AC source free from signal interference that can occur with TV's, audio systems and radio equipment.