The SAM-3000-12 connects directly to your 12 Volt DC battery to provide up to 26 amps of
115 Volt AC current whenever and wherever you need it.
The Samlex SAM Series are cost effective and powerful. These modified sine wave inverters feature a compact design, load controlled cooling fans and an ETL safety listing.
Click here to download the user guide
Click here to download the spec sheet
3,000 / 6,000 Watt Power Inverter
Regular Price: $475.00
Sale Price: $369.00
SAM-3000-12 (no cables included)
SAM-3000-12 (with #3/0 3ft cables)
SAM-3000-12 (with #3/0 6ft cables)
SAM-RC Remote Control
Remote Control with 10' cord. On/Off push button, bar meter monitors for battery charge level and output power and LED status indicator lights.
- 3000 watts continuous power
- 6000 watts peak power
- Three AC receptacles
- Remote switch capable
- Power save mode
- Load controlled cooling fan
- Low interference technology
- Cool surface technology
- ETL Listed to Standard UL458
- Two year warranty
- UP-Circuit (Universal Protection) providing full automatic inverter and battery protection.
- Thermal protection
- Low voltage alarm and shutdown
- Overvoltage protection
- Overload protection
- Short circuit protection
- Ground fault protection
Soft Start Circuit Features:
- Gradual voltage ramp-up during inverter start-up eliminating failed cold starts under load.
- Output that momentarily dips in voltage and quickly recovers to allow large motorized loads to start. This eliminates almost all shutdowns from momentary overloads.
- Automatically restarts when overload that caused the inverter to shutdown is removed.
Low Interference Technology:
- Greatly improves the interference problems common with modified sine wave inverters.
- L.I.T. allows you to enjoy a clean and powerful AC source free from signal interference that can occur with TV's, audio systems and radio equipment.
Recommended Cable Size:
Recommended DC Fuses: