12 volt DC to 115 volt AC
The SAM-1000-12 connects directly to your 12 Volt DC battery to provide 8.7 Amps of 115 Volt
AC current whenever and wherever you need it.
| Maximum efficiency
|| Approximately 90%
0.5 - 0.6 A
- 15.0 VDC
VAC 60 Hz
+/- 0.3 VDC
+/- 0.5 VDC
|| Yes, auto reset
|| 2 years
|| 5 lbs
|| 9.84" x 7.1" x 2.32"
Click here to download the user guide
Click here to download the spec sheet
/ 2000 Watt Power Inverter
Regular Price: $120.00
Sale Price: $99.00
SAM-1000-12 (with no cables)
(with #4 3ft cables)
(with #4 6ft cables)
The SAM-1000-12 runs most AC powered electronic equipment, including TV/DVD combinations,
Stereo Systems, Computers, household appliances, small Power Tools, Wet/Dry Vacuums,
- 1000 watts continuous power
- 2000 watts surge capacity (peak power)
- Two AC receptacles
- Remote switch capable
to purchase remote switch)
- Power save mode
- Load controlled cooling fan
- Low interference technology
- ETL Listed to Standard UL458
UP-Circuit (Universal Protection): Provides full automatic inverter and battery protection including:
- Thermal protection
- Low voltage alarm and shutdown
- Overvoltage protection
- Overload protection
- Short circuit protection
- Ground fault protection
Soft Start Circuit: Provides three major features:
- Gradual voltage ramp-up during inverter start-up eliminating failed cold starts under load.
- Output that momentarily dips in voltage and quickly recovers to allow large motorized loads to start. This eliminates almost all shutdowns from momentary overloads.
- Automatically restarts when overload that caused the inverter to shutdown is removed.
L.I.T. (Low Interference Technology): Greatly improves the interference problems common with modified sine wave inverters. L.I.T. allows you to enjoy a clean and powerful AC source free from signal interference that can occur with TV's, audio systems and radio equipment.
here for information on cables, or to purchase different size cables
here for information on DC inline fuses
here for information on battery chargers